MAKE ANY OCCASION AN EVENT.
Temple Israel Center is thrilled that you are considering hosting your special event here. We boast one of the largest and most versatile event spaces in the region, and we are happy to work with you to ensure that your event is the best it can be.
As you make your decision, please consider these 10 top reasons why Temple Israel Center is so special:
- Newly renovated social hall and lobby area.
- Large catering panel, featuring 9 excellent and experienced kosher caterers
- Centrally located in Westchester County—near hotels, highways and mass transportation.
- Very large event space, seating over 400 people comfortably at round tables (330 with a large dance floor).
- Optional partitioning of the social hall offers the flexibility of smaller events. You can enjoy cocktails in one room and dinner in another.
- Ample outdoor event space adjoining indoor event space.
- Full stage for DJ, screening of videos (full screen available), presentations, etc.
- Fully kosher facility, with separate milk and meat kitchens
- Ample parking.
- Tables and plush chairs included in the price.
Our dedicated Event Manager, Natasha Levy (914-948-2800, x111) is ready to answer all of your questions, give you a tour of our facility, and to guide you through the process of planning your event at Temple Israel Center.
Mazel Tov and happy planning!
Scott Richman and Karyn Zeldman
Click here for a printable PDF of our Catering Brochure
Learn more about