- Shutterfly Photo Site (password required)
- School Calendar-(coming soon)
- Parent Handbook (coming soon)
- Medical Statement
- Parent Instructions for Medication Forms
- Written Medication Consent Form
- Individual Health Care Plan
- Proof of Lead Testing
- Permission for Sunscreen
Other Miscellaneous Forms
- Field Trip Permission & Photo Release Form
- Hallah Order Form (coming soon)
Nursery School Office
Nursery School Board
Parents Teacher Organization
Winter Weather Policy
Our policy is to follow the White PlainsSchool closings as follows:
* If White Plains Schools are closed we are closed.
* If White Plains is delayed 1 or 2 hours, we are delayed 1 hour and will open at 10:00AM.
White Plains School weather closing information is available on their website (click here).
Please listen to television Channel 12 for school closing information. You will also receive an email from the school and it will be posted on our facebook page.
In order to prevent the spread of infection, we ask you to comply with the following rules: IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK IN THE MORNING, PLEASE DO NOT SEND HIM/HER TO SCHOOL. You child should not be in school if he/she displays any of these symptoms:
- The illness, or child's reaction to it, requires more care than staff can provide or compromises the health and safety of others
- Persistent coughing
- Nasal discharge that is not clear
- Fever within the previous 24 hours (fevers are usually low in the morning and rise as the day goes on)
- Fever accompanied with a behavior change, stiff neck, a rash, unusual irritiablity, poor eating, vomiting, or excessive crying
- Vomiting two or more times within the previous 24-hours period or any vomiting accompanied by symptoms of dehydration
- Diarrhea within the previous 24 hours
- Undiagnosed rash, except diaper rash
- Impetigo, conjunctivitis, draining ear, contagious diseases, (i.e., chicken pox, strep infection, or head lice).
- Signs and symptoms of possible illness such as lethargy, uncontrolled coughing, persistent abdominal pain, discolored urine, not eating, irritability, persistent crying, difficult breathing, wheezing, or other unusual signs.
IF YOUR CHILD DISPLAYS ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS, YOU WILL BE CALLED IMMEDIATELY TO PICK HIM/HER UP. An ill child will be brought to the Nursery School office and supervised until she/he is picked up.