|Contacts||Winter Weather Policy||Health Policy||Wish List||Gear Shop|
- Medical Statement
- Parent Instructions for Medication Forms
- Written Medication Consent Form
- Individual Health Care Plan
- Proof of Lead Testing
- Permission for Sunscreen
Other Miscellaneous Forms
Nursery School Office
- Patty Goldstick, Nursery School Director
- Carol Meyers, NS Administrative Assistant
Nursery School Board
- Andrea Perler, co-chair
- Sharon Peress, co-chair
Parents Teacher Organization
- Lissy Carr, co-chair
- Sarah Goldstein, co-chair
Winter Weather Policy
Our policy is to follow the White PlainsSchool closings as follows:
* If White Plains Schools are closed we are closed.
* If White Plains is delayed 1 or 2 hours, we are delayed 1 hour and will open at 10:00AM.
White Plains School weather closing information is available on their website (click here).
Please listen to television Channel 12 for school closing information. You will also receive an email from the school and it will be posted on our facebook page.
In order to prevent the spread of infection, we ask you to comply with the following rules: IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK IN THE MORNING, PLEASE DO NOT SEND HIM/HER TO SCHOOL. You child should not be in school if he/she displays any of these symptoms:
- The illness, or child's reaction to it, requires more care than staff can provide or compromises the health and safety of others
- Persistant coughing
- Nasal discharge that is not clear
- Fever within the previous 24 hours (fevers are usually low in the morning and rise as the day goes on)
- Fever accompanied with a behavior change, stiff neck, a rash, unusual irritiablity, poor eating, vomiting, or excessive crying
- Vomiting two or more times within the previous 24-hours period or any vomiting accompanied by symptoms of dehydration
- Diarrhea within the previous 24 hours
- Undiagnosed rash, except diaper rash
- Impetigo, conjunctivitis, draining ear, contagious diseases, (i.e. chicken pox, strep infection, or head lice).
- Signs and symptoms of possible illness such as lethargy, uncontrolled coughing, persistent abdominal pain, discolored urine, not eating, irritability, persistent crying, difficult breathing, wheezing, or other unusual signs.
IF YOUR CHILD DISPLAYS ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS, YOU WILL BE CALLED IMMEDIATELY TO PICK HIM/HER UP. An ill child will be brought to the Nursery School office and supervised until she/he is picked up.
The Wish List was developed as an opportunity for families to honor everything from birthdays and new babies to appreciation for special teachers or the memory of a loved one-- all in a way that benefits the Nursery School.
The Wish List includes all things big and small for our classrooms and play areas and was put together by our teachers and Idie. So often we wonder how we can give something tangible to the Nursery School—something a teacher or child really needs. Now there is a concrete way to do that. Choosing to buy an item (or several items!) from The Wish List gives your class something useful that children will enjoy for many years to come.
The Wish List has everything from play kitchens to puzzles, doll carriages to water tables, ride-on cars to story boards—and a lot more in between. It's organized by category, so if you or your child is a music fan, we hope you'll splurge on a CD player and some new CDs. If you're more excited by imaginary play, choose from blocks, dress-up clothes, or toy cars or trains.
There is something on this list for everyone. Please look over the Wish List and choose something—big or small, it doesn't matter. We're aiming for 100% participation!
Check out our online shop for Nursery School gear - everything from shirts & hats to bags & bibs.