- Early Childhood Policy
- Child Developmental Profile
- Emergency Card
- Parent Permission Form
- Resting Form
Other Miscellaneous Forms
Nursery School Office
Nursery School Parent Advisory Board
Parent Teacher Organization Chairs
- Ivy Keslow, co-chair
- Caryn Levine, co-chair
- Dania Dobosz, co-chair
Winter Weather Policy
Our policy is to generally follow the White Plains Public School closings—if White Plains schools are closed, we will likely be closed. If White Plains is delayed one or two hours, we will likely be delayed one hour and school will begin at 10:00am. In all cases, we will send an email and post to our Facebook page by 7:00am.
In order to prevent the spread of infection, we ask you to comply with the following rules: IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK IN THE MORNING, PLEASE DO NOT SEND HIM/HER TO SCHOOL. You child should not be in school if he/she displays any of these symptoms:
- The illness, or child's reaction to it, requires more care than staff can provide or compromises the health and safety of others
- Persistent coughing
- Nasal discharge that is not clear
- Fever within the previous 24 hours (fevers are usually low in the morning and rise as the day goes on)
- Fever accompanied with a behavior change, stiff neck, a rash, unusual irritiablity, poor eating, vomiting, or excessive crying
- Vomiting two or more times within the previous 24-hours period or any vomiting accompanied by symptoms of dehydration
- Diarrhea within the previous 24 hours
- Undiagnosed rash, except diaper rash
- Impetigo, conjunctivitis, draining ear, contagious diseases, (i.e., chicken pox, strep infection, or head lice).
- Signs and symptoms of possible illness such as lethargy, uncontrolled coughing, persistent abdominal pain, discolored urine, not eating, irritability, persistent crying, difficult breathing, wheezing, or other unusual signs.
IF YOUR CHILD DISPLAYS ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS, YOU WILL BE CALLED IMMEDIATELY TO PICK HIM/HER UP. An ill child will be brought to the Nursery School office and supervised until she/he is picked up.